A Few Words About our Weekly Group Runs
- With the exception of the Tuesday Runs all runs are year round, rain, snow or shine
- While we would love for you to become a member you do NOT need to be a member to join us; our runs are open to all
- No signup is needed, just show up. If you introduce yourself to the group leader s/he can help orient you to the group
- We are all paces. Every run somebody is done first and somebody is done last 🙂
- We start as a group and then it breaks off into smaller groups based upon paces/distance desired
- During the summer if the weather is hot or humid we move our weekend run to 6:30 a.m. When that happens we update the Announcements on this website, the group run info (below) and post to our Facebook Page and Group
Tuesday – June-Sept 6:00 p.m. – See you Spring 2017
We will offer speed training for intermediate and advanced runners.
Meet fellow runners and run your planned workout or train with our planned workouts.
Wednesday – We Run Year Round – 6:00 p.m.
Spring/Summer/Early Fall Location
Leroy Oakes Forest Preserve, St. Charles during the Spring, Summer and Fall. Runners meet at the Pavilion, on the South side of Dean St. opposite the entrance to Leroy Oakes Forest Preserve. Run the Great Western Trail for the distance of your choosing then join us at a local restaurant for food and beverage. Meet times may be adjusted during the year to compensate for day length. Check Calendar for times. For further information contact the Group Run Site Coordinator, Dave Helmick. MAP
Late Fall/Winter Location. Effective Oct 19th, 2016
We meet in downtown Batavia in the parking lot behind 5th Third Bank. MAP
Saturday – We Run Year Round – May-Oct 7:00 a.m., Nov-Apr 7:30 a.m.
We are currently meeting at the Fabyan Windmill at 7:30 a.m. Distances vary from 4- whatever people want that day. All paces
For further information contact the Group Run Site Coordinator, Mark Sekelsky.
Sunday – We Run Year Round – May-Oct 7:00 a.m., Nov-Jan 7:30 a.m., Mid-Feb-early May 8:00 a.m. with our Spring Endurance Training Group
We are currently meeting at the Fabyan Windmill at 8:00 a.m. Distances vary from 4- whatever people want that day. All paces
For further information contact the Group Run Site Coordinator, Karen Willuweit.