Membership in the Fox River Trail Runners is only $20.00 per year for an Individual and $30.00 for a Family. You can save money by signing up for our new 2-year plan. Register by the links provided immediately below.
– Single member
– A family membership with two adults and children will save even more. Best value! If you and your family are avid runners, this is a real bargain.
– We also have a scholarship fund for graduating high school seniors, with a background in running, have contributed their time helping the club in its activities and who are committed to a college and plan to continue their running interest.
What we offer members:
- We are a 501(c) (3) Not-For-Profit Corporation
- We Support local youth running groups
- Maintain and promote a club race circuit (Members Only)
- Club Race Registration Discounts
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Provide group and training/fun runs
- Half and Full Marathon Training
- Track Workouts (Coached)
- Running Education Seminars
- Discount tickets various social events
- Provide scholarships for HS Seniors (Members Only)
- Publish a newsletter (Foxtales)
***Questions regarding membership can be emailed to Jon Burmeister, Membership Director.